Find Answers


Screen Reader users press Enter to select a Filter by topic.  Filter by topic

Other related questions

Support RSS Feed
Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

Results 381 - 390 of 393
  1. If you receive a University merit award or a Chancellor's letter of commendation and it has been omitted from the Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement, you may request the statement is...
  2. If you want to connect with UniSA students attending the same partner university as you, we can contact them and provide your contact details so they can get in touch with you. We are unable to...
  3. Updated Collating all the required information for your overseas professional registration application can be a time-consuming and complex process. The $125 administration fee covers: Time required for...
  4. Link to a URL Harvard Referencing

  5. Updated Digital parchments can be ordered by completing the Application for Parchment Replacement . You will be required to provide photo ID with your application.
  6. Updated If you intend to work overseas in a professional capacity, you may need to register with the relevant professional registration provider in the country/state/province in which you wish to work. Many...
  7. You must meet the eligibility requirements of the partner university - requirements will vary between universities.
  8. It is a great idea to do this as it can be valuable to connect with another student who has been to the partner university you are planning to go to. If you would like to do this we can pass on...
  9. UniSA Sport is the gateway for all sport, fitness and recreation at UniSA. More information on what we do, services and facilities we provide can be found at the UniSA Sport homepage .
  10. Updated Yes, a copy of these will be sent to you when the original documents are sent to the person/organisation nominated in the overseas professional registration provider application form. Where the...