Who can help me to appeal my preclusion?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 02/04/2018 12:35 AM

University of South Australia Student Association (USASA) provides students with free and confidential advice and information about academic review. This service is provided by the student advocate. The advocate can also help you with queries about academic review or University policies in general. 

Each campus has an advocate available to assist students with all aspects of academic review, including if you receive a notification 3 preclusion letter from the University. They can be contacted them via usasa.advocate@unisa.edu.au or via their contact details on their website.

Is this answer helpful?