Who can I talk to about the issues or problems that affect my results?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 02/04/2018 12:35 AM

It is strongly recommended that you talk to your Program Director so they are aware of the circumstances surrounding your unsatisfactory progress and can assist you in finding appropriate solutions. Program Directors are listed on the program homepage.

Your Course Coordinator can assist you with difficulties in a particular course within your program. Course Coordinators are listed on the course home page.

In addition, the Student Engagement Unit offers assistance to students, both on-campus, online, and via email or telephone, about a range of issues.

Is this answer helpful?