The maximum file size for myID is 2MB. If you have taken your picture on a newer phone or a very high quality camera you might find that the file size of your picture is too large. Some easy ways to make sure your image is below 2MB include:
- Use the 'square' picture function on your iPhone
- On an android phone change the phone resolution to 1:1 in the settings area
- Use the front faing camera on your phone
- Try emailing the picture to yourself - your email provider may give you the option to reduce the file size automatically
- Try taking a larger picture and then cropping it on your phone prior to upload
If you are still having problems get in touch with Campus Central.