Your photo would have been rejected because it didn't meet the following guidelines:
- Plain, light-coloured background (e.g. white)
- Appropriate brightness and contrast with no red eye
- Consistent lighting (no shadows across or behind the face)
- Clear and sharply focused image with no marks on the photo
- Face must be looking straight at the camera with eyes open, not tilted sideways or up or down
- Face must be centred and the top and edges of your head visible, not obstructed or covered
- Should not be wearing a hat or other items of clothing that obstruct face
- The student should be the only object in the image
- External/online students only: your photo did not match your supporting id
If you are having difficulties determining why it may have been rejected please contact Campus Central and we can provide you more details. Alternatively you can attend Campus Central and we can assist you in person.
If the photo you submitted was found to be offensive then you will be contact separately regarding the matter. Note this is considered a breach of Code of Conduct for Students and Code of Good Practice: Student Behaviour.