What do I do if I've lost my card or need a replacement?

Published 13/12/2017 08:17 AM   |    Updated 08/01/2018 02:33 PM

Contact Campus Central as soon as possible so that they can cancel your old ID card. This will stop anyone finding you card from borrowing books or accessing secure areas of the University under your name. Until theft or loss is reported, any misuse of your card will remain your responsibility.

There is a replacement fee of $10. If your card is damaged or was stolen you may be eligible for the replacement fee to be waived. To have the fee waived you need to surrender the damaged card or if stolen confirmation of your Police report number.

When you contact Campus Central they will advise you how to order an new card.

Is this answer helpful?