Who will organise my exchange accommodation?

Published 29/11/2017 12:41 PM   |    Updated 08/03/2018 12:38 AM

Accommodation for exchange students varies depending on the country and partner university. There may be on campus accommodation in residence halls, home stay options or you may have to rent an apartment off campus. Each partner university has some type of housing service so your accommodation can be organised before you leave Australia.

You can also check the partner university's website and read the Returned Student Report to get an idea of where previous students have lived.

Is this answer helpful?