Can I study on exchange at a university that is not a UniSA partner university?

Published 29/11/2017 12:00 PM   |    Updated 06/04/2018 01:42 AM

If you wish to study at a non-partner university you would need to contact them and apply to be an international student.

There are some considerations that you need to be aware of:

  • You will be a full fee paying student
  • You would need to take a leave of absence from UniSA for the duration of your overseas study
  • You will need to apply for credit upon your return for the courses you have completed whilst away

Is this answer helpful?