How will I know that I have been accepted to go on exchange by the partner university?

Published 29/11/2017 11:47 AM   |    Updated 13/04/2018 01:19 AM

You will receive a formal letter of acceptance usually via email once you have been accepted into your partner university. Some universities will also send you some paperwork in the mail. It is important you forward this information to us so we know you have been accepted.

Is this answer helpful?