Do I have to study courses that will give me credit during my exchange program?

Published 29/11/2017 11:22 AM   |    Updated 11/05/2018 12:39 AM

The studies that you will complete whilst on full semester exchange at the partner university must contribute as academic credit towards your UniSA degree. You studies must be equivalent to minimum 13.5 units (3 courses) or 18 units (4 courses) maximum.

Is this answer helpful?