myID is a UniSA system that allows you to upload a photo for your UniSA Student ID card. The photo you upload need to meet all of the following criteria;
- The maximum allowed file size is 2mb
- The required file type is .jpg
- The photo should be a minimum of 300 dpi, or a minimum of roughly 360 x 420 pixels
- Plain, light-coloured background (e.g. white)
- Appropriate brightness and contrast with no red eye
- Consistent lighting (no shadows across or behind the face)
- Clear and sharply focused image with no marks on the photo
- Photo's should be in colour
- Face must be looking straight at the camera with eyes open, not tilted sideways or up or down
- Face must be centred and the top and edges of your head visible, not obstructed or covered
- Should not be wearing a hat or other items of clothing that obstruct face. If you usually cover your head for religious reasons, or you wear glasses or facial jewellery, your photo can include these items.
- The student should be the only object in the image
- External/online students only: your photo should match your supporting id
- Smiling is encouraged!
Please note: The University has a duty of care to all members of the University community. If the photo you submitted was found to be offensive then you will be contacted separately regarding the matter. Note that an offensive photo may be considered a breach of the Code of Conduct for Students and the Code of Good Practice: Student Behaviour and may result in disciplinary action.