What do I do if a class I want to enrol into is full?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 02/04/2018 12:35 AM

A full class override is decided on a case by case basis by the School that owns the course. You could be authorised to enrol in a full class if there are exceptional circumstances that mean that you cannot select another option. Please do not submit an online request if there are other options available to you. Due to Occupational Health Safety and Welfare requirements students cannot be enrolled in classes where the maximum room capacity is already reached.

You should not contact academic staff or lodge a manual override form at Campus Central for a full class override.

Please note that submitting this request does not guarantee acceptance into a full class.

Steps to submitting your online request:

  • Login to myEnrolment 

  • Go to Enrolment Help > Overrides

  • Select Study Period (You will be unable to lodge a request after the Census Date).

  • Click 'Override Request' button.

A response will be sent to your student email account once the application is processed. Please allow at least two business days. You will be given a limited amount of time to enrol in an approved override class so please check your email regularly and note the expiry date.

Is this answer helpful?