How do I defer?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 04/04/2018 01:28 PM

It is important to make this decision before the census date for the Study Period that you are enrolled in to avoid incurring tuition fees.

If you have not completed any study and you are a domestic student; You must drop all your courses via myEnrolment. Your next step is to then advise SATAC, that you wish to change your response to DEFER. You can change your response online via My Application on the SATAC website.
If you are an international student in your first 6 months of study; Please make an appointment with the Students Advisors (International) to discuss your options.
If you are a continuing student; Please refer to the article advising how to take leave from study.


Is this answer helpful?