I have received an offer for a new program. How do I withdraw from my old program?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 04/04/2018 01:27 PM

If you have already enrolled into courses against your old program you must withdraw from these courses via myEnrolment prior to the relevant census date advised on the Academic Calender for the Study Period.

To withdraw from your old program, please complete a Leave of Absence or Withdrawal from Program form, located under Student Forms, and submit to Campus Central for processing.

Is this answer helpful?