How many courses do I need to enrol in as a study abroad or full semester exchange student at my partner university?

Published 13/07/2017 10:38 AM   |    Updated 07/02/2018 08:14 AM

Each partner university calculates course loads and course credit differently so you will need to negotiate specifically with your Program Director once you have chosen your courses at the exchange partner university to determine how many courses at the partner university are equivalent to either 13.5 (3 courses) or 18 (4 courses) UniSA units.

To research and compare the course credit equivalencies at your exchange partner university before you meet with your program director - Please use the guidelines listed in the Credit Equivalencies document.

To remain enrolled full time at UniSA and to meet the requirements of full semester exchange at UniSA, you must complete the equivalent of a minimum of 13.5 units and maximum 18 units while on an exchange or study abroad semester.

Is this answer helpful?