I received an offer for a new program, how do I discontinue the old one?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 02/04/2018 12:35 AM

If you have enrolled in courses for your old program, for any current or future study periods, you must drop these via myEnrolment prior to the census date.

You then can re-enrol into your courses under your new program.

To make your old program inactive, you will need to complete a Leave of Absence or Withdrawal from Program form, located under student forms, then log in to Ask Campus Central to forward the form for processing.

Is this answer helpful?