What credit can I get for previous studies?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 02/04/2018 12:35 AM

You can check this via the Credit Assessor which lists pre-approved credit arrangements that the University has with other institutions, such as TAFE. Completing a checklist on this site will provide you with the courses you can gain credit for listed on a printable application form, you will then need to submit this with your certified records of previous study to Campus Central.

Any credit not in the register will need to be discussed with your Program Director. Either attend the new student information session or make an appointment to see them. You will need to complete an application form available from the Student forms page and also take your records from previous studies to the appointment.

Is this answer helpful?