How do I get a formal statement of my results? (OUA students)

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 17/07/2018 01:32 PM

*This question is specific to OUA students only*

If you need a copy of your academic results, the quickest way is to download a statement from the OUA Student Hub. For more information on this, please contact Student Advisors at OUA.

For students who have current enrolments with UniSA, your record of study is an unofficial record of your complete enrolment history at UniSA, including the results for each course you have studied. To obtain your record of study:

  • Log in to myUniSA
  • Navigate to my Academic record
  • Select my Record of study from the links under the Student Admin

Graduating students are issued with two University of South Australia official academic transcripts free of charge. The first academic transcript is issued once completion status and parchment details have been confirmed. A second copy, together with an AHEGS (Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement), will be issued on conferral of their award. University of South Australia transcripts will include a program GPA (Grade Point Average) for units completed with UniSA under the conferral program. An email will be sent to your UniSA student email account advising when your transcripts are available via My eQuals.

If you require additional copies of your official academic transcript, please see order copies of your academic transcript.

Please note: if you are not an OUA student please see the UniSA Academic Transcripts page.

Is this answer helpful?