Where can I get forms for Students?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 02/04/2018 12:35 AM

Student forms are located on the Campus Central website.

When submitting documents electronically please refer to the guidelines.

Some of these forms must be lodged by certain dates, please refer to the Important Dates on the form or key dates and timetables. To ensure accuracy of your personal information regularly check your record on myUniSA

Is this answer helpful?