If I am in Bad Financial Standing, can I still receive my transcript?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 02/04/2018 12:35 AM

According to University policy if you are in Bad Financial Standing, (BFS) you will not be issued a transcript. This means that if you have any unpaid debts to the University you will be unable to obtain a transcript until you clear these debts.

The following is an extract from the University Policy of Academic Transcripts (No. A-15.5):
Transcripts will not be provided to students who have outstanding obligations to the University.

Is this answer helpful?