How do I order an official copy of my academic transcript?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 04/06/2018 01:24 PM

Complete the Application for Academic Transcript and Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS) form. Transcripts will not be provided to students who have outstanding financial obligations to the University.

Transcripts will normally take 3-4 working days (with the exception of pre-1991 records). Paper transcripts can be posted worldwide or collected from Campus Central. You will receive an email advising when your online transcript is available in My eQuals or, if you have ordered a hard copy transcript, you will be contacted by SMS message or phone when your transcript is ready to collect.

Students completing the requirements of the program are provided with two free online copies of their transcript via My eQuals. More information is available here.

For more information please see Graduations and Records.

Is this answer helpful?