How do I make a partial payment of my student contribution or tuition fees?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 02/04/2018 12:35 AM

The total amount owing will be listed on your invoice. To make a partial payment of this total, you just need to alter the amount paid via the methods listed on the bottom of your invoice. Any partial payment must be made on, or before, the relevant census date.

Full fee payment students - Making a partial payment for tuition fees will not automatically defer the remaining balance to FEE-HELP, you must complete a Commonwealth Assistance Form within myEnrolment and inform Student Finance team of your request to defer the remainder if you are eligible.

Commonwealth Supported students - As long as you have provided you TFN, any remaining student contribution on your account will be deferred to HECS-HELP after the census date.

The University cannot accept any payments towards your student contribution amount after the census date. Consequences for not paying by the due date are outlined on the student finance website.

If your fees have been deferred to your HECS-HELP loan and you wish to make a payment then you will need to contact the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). Further information is available from HECS advisors at the ATO by calling 1300 650 225 or via their website.

Is this answer helpful?