What IT services should I have access to?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 02/04/2018 12:35 AM

 If you are enrolled in the current academic year, you will have access to all IT services including:

  • the UniSA network
  • email
  • the wireless network
  • student pools
  • the Student Portal
  • myEnrolment
  • print and internet facilities; and,
  • the library.

As access is based on your current study status, if you are not currently enrolled, or if you are eligible to graduate, your access to IT services will be adjusted accordingly. If you have lost access to a service, please refer to the Access FAQs for further information.


Is this answer helpful?