How do I defer my student contribution or tuition fees?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 02/04/2018 12:35 AM

You must be an Australian citizen, certain New Zealand citizens or hold a permanent humanitarian visa to defer your student contribution or tuition fees. Other eligibility may be required, please see the Student Finance website for more information.

As part of the eleven-step checklist in myEnrolment, you will fill out a Commonwealth Assistance Form (CAF). This form is the application for HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP. Your tax file number must be recorded on myEnrolment or be supplied to Campus Central before the relevant census date for the elected study period in order to defer.

For more information, please go to the Study Assist website or contact Campus Central.

Is this answer helpful?