Access to UniSA services is granted through an automated process based on your study status. The Frequently Asked Questions below should provide further information as to how access is granted. Please ensure that you refer to these FAQs prior to contacting Campus Central or the IT Help Desk about access:
- What IT services should I have access to?
- Why have I lost access to print and internet services?
- Why have I lost access to the student pools?
- Why have I lost access to the library?
- I am eligible to graduate, will I lose access to services?
- I have lost access to the UniSA network and IT services, am I eligible for an access extension?
- I am a non-UniSA student (eg OUA, SAIBT, CELUSA) with access to UniSA services, what access should I have?