How do I apply for an Internal Transfer?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 02/04/2018 12:35 AM

Students who wish to be considered for an internal transfer will need to complete the Internal Transfer between Programs form and submit to any Campus Central location. When submitting documents electronically please refer to the guidelines.

Please note that the deadline for submission of this form may vary between Divisions, please see the undergraduate and postgraduate pages respectively for more information. Late submissions are unlikely to be considered in time for the next available study period.  While these late submissions will then be considered for the subsequent study period, this may not be until the following year.

Students must specify only one program for which they wish to be considered for an internal transfer.   

Submission of the Internal Transfer between Programs form does not guarantee acceptance into the new program, Students will compete for a place in the program on the basis of their UniSA Grade Point Average (GPA).

Offshore students: Current students undertaking their studies in an offshore location should use the Offshore to Onshore transfer form to apply for an internal transfer to the onshore version of their program, or another program for which they meet the entry requirements.  Offshore students should first discuss their intentions with their partner institution to determine whether onshore study would be suitable for their circumstances.

UniSA College students: Current students undertaking their studies with UniSA College will be provided with additional advice and support to assist them with an internal transfer into a suitable program if they wish to continue with their studies beyond UniSA College. Please seek advice from UniSA College staff in the first instance.

Is this answer helpful?