How do I get security access to buildings put onto my student ID card?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 18/12/2017 02:41 PM

Security access to the computer pools on your home campus is automatically added to your student ID card at time of printing. You will need to visit Security who will issue you a pin number to use in conjunction with the card.

Access to buildings (and other campuses) must be authorised by your Course Coordinator/Program Director using the CS33 Request for after hours access form.

Is this answer helpful?