If you indicate that you will collect your parchment in person, it will be available for collection: .
- between 9.00am and 5.00pm
- from Reception, Level 1, 101 Currie Street, Adelaide
- approximately 2 weeks after the ceremony
- up to 6 months after the ceremony before being archived. After this time contact Campus Central first to have it recalled from archives.
You may either collect the parchment in person or authorise someone to collect it for you. When collecting your parchment please bring photo identification with you. If someone is collecting your parchment for you, please provide them with your written authority and ensure they have their own photo identification with them.
If you have your parchment posted to you, it will be sent within 2 weeks after your ceremony. It will be sent to your mailing address as it appears in myUniSA. Ensure your mailing address is correct in myUniSA as at the last day to change preferences as indicated in myGraduation. There is a fee for postage, as your parchment must be sent by registered post or courier. You will receive an invoice in myUniSA to make the payment. Parchments will not be posted until payment has been received.
- Parchment postage within Australia by registered mail: AUD$10.00
- Parchment postage overseas by DHL Courier: AUD$20.00.
Parchments are also available online via My eQuals. An email to your UniSA email account will advise you have a document available in My eQuals. You will have 24/7 access to your document and can provide access to third parties via email or link to My eQuals.