How can I get a completion letter?

Published 25/01/2017 09:50 AM   |    Updated 02/04/2018 12:35 AM

Completion letters are not automatically issued. You can request a completion letter by visiting Campus Central or by email or phone. Please do not make the request until you have confirmed via myUniSA that your program completion is recorded on your record.

This letter is in a standard format (either for domestic or international students). The international version complies with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection requirements. Both letters mention that the language of instruction is 'English'.

Please note we will make every effort to respond to enquiries within one working day, however this may be longer in peak periods June-July and December-February.

Letters can be collected from Campus Central or posted to your mailing address. Only one letter will be provided, if multiples are required, you can request copies to be certified by a Justice of the Peace.

Is this answer helpful?